What I would like for 2016...
1. Be kinder to myself - While I can still set goals for myself, it's not the end of the world if I don't achieve them or if it takes longer than I hope to achieve them. Do my best without killing myself and take time off for 'me time' without feeling guilty.
2. Be kinder to others - Be more genuinely accepting of people who believe and like different things from those I do. Be open-minded to different things from those I know because you never know, I might learn something new.
3. Promote love, kindness, joy, and peace - Be an ambassador for love, kindness, joy and peace everywhere I go. Dwell on the positive and don't give oxygen to the negative. Bring light and joy to the world when there is so much darkness and sadness.
2. Be kinder to others - Be more genuinely accepting of people who believe and like different things from those I do. Be open-minded to different things from those I know because you never know, I might learn something new.
3. Promote love, kindness, joy, and peace - Be an ambassador for love, kindness, joy and peace everywhere I go. Dwell on the positive and don't give oxygen to the negative. Bring light and joy to the world when there is so much darkness and sadness.

Comments
Post a Comment