Bee jokes
We were getting ready to go to work yesterday morning. Suddenly, I heard Sam yelled out from upstairs:
Sam: Oh no!
Me: What?!
Sam: There is a bee in the house.
Me: Well, what do you want me to do about it?
Sam: Kill it!
Me: I can't kill a bee. I love bees.
Sam: No, kill it. I don't want to get stung.
Me: Oh, just let it bee...
I didn't hear anything from him after that but I could see his eye-roll in my head.
Sam: Oh no!
Me: What?!
Sam: There is a bee in the house.
Me: Well, what do you want me to do about it?
Sam: Kill it!
Me: I can't kill a bee. I love bees.
Sam: No, kill it. I don't want to get stung.
Me: Oh, just let it bee...
I didn't hear anything from him after that but I could see his eye-roll in my head.

Comments
Post a Comment